At Ballyhoo Sports Academy we believe character development is just as important as skills training. Our coaching staff places emphasis on hard work and teamwork every step of the way. Our Character Development philosophy is centered around five core values:
- Athlete Focused: Developing programs focused on the youth athlete.
- Coaches: Mutual respect for both athlete and coach.
- Innovation: Ballyhoo staff approaches curriculum development with a cutting-edge, innovative spirit.
- Greater Good: Athletes will better themselves, their sport, and their community.
- Fun: Ballyhoo creates a fun, team spirited, energetic environment in which players of all ages and skill level will learn!
Having a sound character is more than just knowing the difference between right and wrong. It’s self development, leadership and sense of responsibility within the team and community.