Fall Basketball Workouts
This program will prepare athletes both physically and mentally for the upcoming season. Focus is on sharpening their basketball skills, giving maximum effort and getting players ready for their upcoming try outs.
Players will be taught the importance of a positive attitude, sportsmanship and treating players, coaches and officials with respect.
Sessions will be held Saturdays, Tuesdays, Thursdays
September 9th – October 14th
- 9 AM – 10 AM Girls (Grades 3-9)
- 10 AM – 11 AM Boys (Grades 3-9)
Tuesdays / Thursdays
- 6 PM – 7 PM Girls (Grades 3-9)
- 7 PM – 8 PM Boys (Grades 3-9)
Cost is $75
All workouts are directed by Parrish Petry and his staff of coaches.
Please direct any questions or concerns to Coach Petry at Parrish@BallyhooCrewSports.com or (717) 676-5198.REGISTER HERE
3 vs 3 Basketball League
beginning September 24th
- Two 20-minute games each week
- Maximum of 5 players per roster
- Championship round held on Saturday, October 28
- Divisions include:
- Boys and girls, grades 4-5
- Boys and girls, grades 6-7
- Boys and girls, grades 8-9
- Boys and girls, high school (grades 10-12)
- Men’s and women’s open gym