Still accepting registrations for the following age groups for spring 2019:
- U13 Boys (Year of Birth ’06)
- U15 Boys (Year of Birth ’04)
- U16 Girls (Year of Birth ’03/’04)
- U19 Girls (Year of Birth ’00/’01)
Please contact Ballyhoo Sports Academy Soccer Director Gaz Davies at 717 608 7024 or email@example.com to schedule attendance at a practice or assessment.
Tryouts for 2019-20 teams will be in April 2019!
Schedule and registration links will be posted shortly on our Registration Page
Why FC Ballyhoo?
- FC Ballyhoo Club Teams – York’s Premier Youth Soccer Program
- Experienced, professional coaching staff, including a Club Director of Coaching and Player Development
- Year-round training at an outdoor grass training complex, and Heritage Hills Athletic Club, indoor turf fields
- Participation in the highest level leagues in Pennsylvania including APL and EDP
- Enrollment in EPYSA State Cup Competitions
- Tournaments and college showcases – Attending the most competitive elite level tournaments in the Eastern part of the US including the most well-recognized and well-attended college showcase events
- College Recruitment Coordinators for boys and girls ages U15-U19
- Sports Performance and Strength Training from our certified trainers
- Membership to Heritage Hills Athletic Club including use of the gym equipment, indoor turf fields and basketball courts
- First Class Passport to Perks membership for all athletes and their families
- Character development
- UK Soccer training clinics, one on one training, and summer camps
- Ballyhoo / UK Soccer Individual Training Academies and Kickers programs for ages 3 through 14