Ballyhoo Volleyball Academy features many different programs and levels for players of all ages and ability levels. From club teams, to camps, to position and skill specific clinics, Ballyhoo Volleyball has the offerings to help you take your game to the next level.
Club volleyball teams are a way to develop your skills in a team environment, competing in tournaments against other club programs. The club season begins with tryouts/evaluations in late September/early October for the boys & mid-November for the girls. After the evaluation process, teams typically practice twice per week and continue through the conclusion of the tournament schedule season. While there sometimes are exceptions, teams are typically composed of 8-10 athletes.
Girls 2017/18 Information: Posted on our ‘Teams’ Page!
Open Gym & Informational Meeting: September 24th, 5:00-7:00 PM
- Saturday September 30th, 3:30-5:30 PM
- Sunday October 1st, 4:00-6:00 PM
- Saturday September 30th, 12:30-2:30 PM
- Sunday October 1st, 6:00-8:00 PM
Girls 2017/18 Information: Posted on our ‘Teams’ Page
- Membership to Heritage Hills Athletic Club
- Competitive tournament schedule
- Sports Clinics, Sports Performance and Strength Trainings
- Character Development
- Facility and equipment
- College recommendations
- Perks at Heritage Hills establishments with a First Class Passport to Perks membership