Scrip Program Information
The scrip program is a gift card fundraiser that allows you to purchase gift cards from different stores, restaurants, hotels, and businesses. Each gift card has a rebate percentage that goes directly to your organization and gets applied to your account. The website through which to register/place orders is: http://www.shopwithscrip.com
Setting Up an Account
To sign up to use the Scrip program:
- Click on ‘Join a Program’ in the upper right hand corner of the ShopwithScrip home page
- Enter the Ballyhoo Sports Academy enrollment code: CDL9D3DD47785
- Create a Username & Password
- Fill out all required information fields including your son/daughter’s name in the ‘Student Name’ field
Setting up PrestoPay
To place orders, we require all families to use the PrestoPay option. With PrestoPay, your purchases through the Scrip program will be electronically deducted from your checking account.
- Once you’re registered & logged into your account, click on ‘Dashboard’
- Select ‘PrestoPay’ in the right hand column
- Enter banking & personal information
- Your account information will be saved. Two random small amounts of money will be deposited into your account. This typically happens within two business days.
- As soon as you see the deposits in your account, return to the PrestoPay section of the website to verify the set up of your PrestoPay account
- After successful verification, you’ll be sent an approval code. Contact Jason Leppo (email@example.com) with the code to complete the enrollment process
Scrip Ordering Procedures & Delivery
Scrip orders will typically be placed once a week on Sundays. Cards will be delivered to Heritage Hills Athletic Club and be ready for pick up late Wednesday/early Thursday.