To inspire excellence on and off of the wrestling mat and provide athletes with an opportunity to build on their current skill set while developing the mental fortitude necessary to succeed at the highest of levels.
Why Ballyhoo Wrestling?
– South Central Pennsylvania’s Premier Wrestling Club
– High level, experienced coaching staff (click on the Coaches tab)
– Grades 2-12
– Year round club focused on folkstyle and freestyle
– Practices will be structured in accordance with PIAA Folkstyle season and PAWF Freestyle/Greco season
– Clinics with accomplished collegiate coaches/wrestlers
– Summer Camps
– Private lessons and video analysis of matches available (please see coaching staff for details)
– Sports Performance/Strength and Conditioning
– Character Development
– Focus on continuous self improvement
– College recruiting connections
– Wellspan Athlete Support
– Membership discounts to the Athletic Club for Ballyhoo wrestlers
– New wrestling room and renovated facilities coming soon!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE BALLYHOO WRESTLING CREW? Click on the registration tab at the top.